Private Camping in California With Vista Resorts
What Is Private Camping?
Private Camping is a way for you to travel and enjoy nature while staying in premier, upscale camping resorts with guaranteed access and low overnight rates — as low as $6 per night for RV sites.
Whether you stay in your own RV or choose one of our fully furnished cabins or cottages, you will enjoy all the features and benefits of private camping at our resorts.
Private camping is perfect for those who seek out adventure and new experiences, both close to home and around the globe.
In addition to our two private Northern California Resorts, you’ll have access to private camping with our Affiliates which offer nationwide Resorts where you can stay in RV sites or choose new experiences like tree houses, yurts, houseboats and more. What will your adventure look like?
The Fun Starts Here!
Call 800-880-8039 to schedule a private tour of our Resorts.
Benefits You’ll Love . . .
While each of our Resorts is different, they all share these important features that ensures you the convenience you deserve:
- ACCESS: Guaranteed space at our parks whenever you want to stay.
- AMENITIES: Our private resorts have your comfort and convenience in mind. On-site amenities include swimming pools, hot tubs, club houses, laundry facilities, kids’ playgrounds, cafe, market, and more.
- SECURITY: All Vista Resorts are safe and secure properties with full-time security personnel to enhance your private camping experience.
- SERVICE: We work with top RV dealers to provide our exclusive Blue Ribbon Service Orientation to new owners, helping to acquaint you with all the features of your new RV. It’s a personalized experience that you’ll value for years to come.
- ACTIVITIES: We have it all, from nature paths and hiking to boating, fishing, mini golf, and more.
- AFFORDABILITY: Overnight RV sites as low as $6 per night. Believe it!
Stay Two Nights On Us
Enjoy a free 3-Day, 2-Night Stay in an RV Site with hookups and full access to all resort amenities at either Canyon Creek Resort at Lake Berryessa in Winters, or Delta Shores Resort & Marina on the Delta in Isleton.
And, if you’ve just purchased a new RV, click to learn more about our complimentary Blue Ribbon RV Orientation Service.
Call 1-800-880-8039 or Contact Us and arrange your visit. Our tour takes just 90 minutes. We’ll show you around and answer all your questions about private camping.